“I am really impressed with what you have achieved in my case and you have my utmost respect and gratitude.”
Committed & Comprehensive
Working as an independent employment relations consultant, Glenys Steele is committed to helping with clear advice and to assist in the resolution of employment-related disputes.
Her employment law experience has been with large national companies as well as small to medium sized businesses and trusts within New Zealand, both professional and commercial, in the local government and private sectors. She is based in Hamilton and works with clients throughout Waikato and Auckland.
Member & Representations:
- Ex-Chairperson, and current Board member, of Arts for Health Community Trust
- Ex- Board Member of EcoQuest Education Foundation
- Board Member of Epilepsy Association of NZ
- Immediate past President of the Employment Law Institute of New Zealand
- Represented Waikato University at the national law school competitions
- Represented Waikato University Law School at competitions in Australia
- Represented New Zealand at the world law school competitions in Ireland.
“Thanks so much for all your help last week. I got a great outcome and I could not have done it without you. You are wonderful!”
Contact Glenys For Employment Law Advice